Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm in Tokyo

There are some things I really enjoy. Like the subway system. A real fucking cynosure for the world. And I'm happy I get to indulge my sushi for breakfast habit without feeling guilty about being so extravagant when I should be eating yogurt or toast like normal people.

My biggest disappointment is the women. I had this ridiculous fantasy that I'd be getting eye-fucked by every other girl I ran into outside on the street in the middle of the day. Like that there'd honestly be a sea of eager white cock obsessed nympho temptresses just barreling toward me on every major thoroughfare. Not the case. Also, this whole experience has kind of gotten me over the Asian wing of my ethnic fetish. I'm realizing the predilection has always been a supply and demand thing.

No comments: