Thursday, November 26, 2009

The whole hipsters hitting up the local shooting range phenomenon

really bums me out. I don't like guns. I typically don't like people. Especially middle class white men on lunch breaks. I hate loud noises. I am incredibly protective of my ears. I baby them. Vibration irks me. I dislike concrete interiors and anything resembling a warehouse. Communal safety-glasses are creepy and unsanitary. Let's get coffee instead. Talk about whether Wes' redemption is real or media-driven. One of us can briefly mention pussy if we feel like we've veered impossibly far away from any kind of authentic human experience. And then we can talk about Slate's review of The Road and how we didn't actually read the book (though we've of course devoured all the "real" McCarthy).

No comments: