Sunday, September 12, 2010

Who am I?

I was married to a woman in the 1980s. We frequently kayaked together. My favorite part of marriage was that Kitty's nurturing -- she supported me in every way emotionally while also cheerfully driving me to various hiking locales throughout Northern California -- put me in such a calm place that I was able to more fully appreciate my many wonderful male friends... architects, gurus, attorneys, you name it.

I have a zen meditation sanctuary in my backyard.

I have pesky neck fat despite being in really good shape for my age.

I have a borderline eating disorder. Also known as VEGANISM.

I spent 10 years as a criminal defense attorney. You'd be surprised at what wonderful people most criminals are.

I deem Jane Austen a groundbreaking artist whose only shortcoming was her inability to fully write about extremely graphic non-homosexual male on male sex.

I'm Todd Sheketnberg.

Kidding!

I'm Doug VISTAAAAAAA!

No comments: